It’s only been the last year or so that I have really started to find my own style and have become more confident in what I want to wear. So I thought I would put together a bit of a lookbook of the things that I have been picking up over the past few weeks. I hope you like it.
- Lace Detail Shirt – River Island via ASOS – £35
- Brown Belt – similar here (New Look) – £12.99
- Fiore Balconette Bra – Lepel via Figleaves – £22
- Warehouse Jeans – Similar via ASOS – £21 (sale price)
- Bespoke Handmade Earrings and Necklace – Silver Owl Jewellery – Prices start from £10
- Schnocker pooch – not for sale, but would consider rent. lol
- Lace Top – H&M – £19.99
- Stripe Maxi Skirt – Primark (similar here) – £8
- Persol Sunnies – similar here – prices vary
- Jewellery – Silver Owl Jewellery – Prices start from £10
- Watch – Michael Kors – Watches2U – £169.99
- Pom Pom Swing Dress – ASOS -£35
- Mel Jelly Wedges – Selfridges (Similar) – £100
- Daisy Ring – Silver Owl Jewellery – Prices start from £10
- Motif crop top – Primark – £6
- Ripped Boyfriend Jeans – H&M – £24.99
- Oxblood Red Satchel – Zatchels – £43 (sale price)
- Supergra 2750 Classic – Supergra – £50
- Bespoke Ladybird Earrings – Silver Owl Jewellery – Prices Start from £10
I actually really enjoyed putting this post together, so if you would like to see more like this, then let me know. I’m pretty sure I’ve linked everything, so apologies if I’ve missed anything.. I’d like to thank SquarePepper Photography for the help with this post by taking these pictures and also to Silver Owl Jewellery for lending me her beautiful pieces of bespoke made jewellery to add a little something to my outfits. They are both amazing at what they do, so go and check them out via the links above.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to pop back every Monday and Thursday for new blog posts.
This is not a sponsored post and all PR samples will be marked with an asterisk (*)